Our users’ privacy is of the utmost importance to us. So, in order to better protect it, we have provided this notice. It explains the choices you are able to make concerning the ways in which your information is collected and used and further details our online information practices.
Please note that your information will not be resold.
Please open a ticket if you have concerns or questions regarding these privacy policies.
Your Privacy Rights on CamLust
- How CamLust collects information about you
- How CamLust shares personal information with other parties
- How CamLust makes use of the personal information we collect
- How you can change or access your personal information
- How we share personal information with other CamLust users
- How you can contact us regarding privacy questions
- How CamLust stores and protects personal information
We (including the companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other devices when you use CamLust Services or access our website. These data files may be pixels, pixel tags, cookies, “Flash cookies”, or other local storage that is provided by your browser or associated applications (“Cookies”). These technologies are used by us so we can recognize you as a customer, customize CamLust Services, advertising, and content, measure promotional effectiveness, take measures to ensure that the security of your account is never compromised, prevent fraud and mitigate risk, and promote safety and trust across CamLust Services and our sites.
We use Persistent and Session Cookies. When you close your browser or log out of your account, Session Cookies will no longer have any effect and will expire. Note that, until they expire or you erase them, Persistent Cookies will stay on your device.
Cookies are encoded by us, allowing us to interpret any information stored within them. If your browser add-on or browser permits it, you may decline our cookies, but consider that this act could interfere with your use of CamLust Services and our website. For instructions on deleting, disabling, or blocking Cookies, refer to the help section of your browser extensions, browser, or installed applications.
2. How CamLust collects information about you
We collect information sent to us by your mobile, computer, or other access devices when you visit the CamLust.com website and/or use the services of CamLust. This information includes your computer IP address, data on the pages you access, the type of system you use, your mobile network information, location, standard web log data, and other information. Web log data also includes traffic to and from our site and the browser type that you use. We further collect information about your activities and transactions when you use CamLust Services or visit the CamLust.com website. Further, we may collect the following types of information if you use CamLust Services or open a CamLust account:
- Contact information, such as your phone, name, email, address, and other information of a similar nature.
- Financial information, including the credit card numbers that you provide or link to your CamLust account when you use full bank account numbers or/and CamLust Services.
- Detailed personal information; for example, your social security number or date of birth.
We may collect information about your use and interaction with our CamLust Services or website to help safeguard you from any misuse of your personal information and from fraud. For instance, we may evaluate your mobile phone, computer, or other access devices to identify any malicious activity or software. In addition, we may collect additional information about or from you by other means; for example, through your results when you complete a survey or contact our customer support team.
Without your explicit consent, we never rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, information collected on you could be combined with information collected from other companies. This is in order to personalize and improve advertising, content, and CamLust Services.
Your communication preferences are respected by us. Should you wish to opt out of receiving our notifications, you are able to adjust your preferences: visit the settings page of the application.
4. How CamLust shares personal information with other parties
Your personal information may be shared by us with:
- Service providers under contract who assist with our business operations, including bill collection, marketing, technology services, and fraud prevention. These service providers, as our contracts clearly state, will never use your information for their own benefit, and only in connection with the services they perform for us.
- Banking partners, as needed by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of merchants who have been terminated (in the event that you meet their criteria; this includes your CamLust Account being closed by CamLust as a result of your breach of the CamLust User Agreement).
- Government officials, law enforcement, or other third parties in accordance to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process or requirements applicable to CamLust or one of its affiliates; when we must do so to comply with credit card rules or law; when, in our sole discretion, we believe that the disclosure of personal information will prevent financial loss or physical harm; to examine violations of our User Agreement, or to report suspected illegal activity.
- Other third parties with your direction or consent.
CamLust will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. CamLust only discloses your personal information to third parties in circumstances that are outlined in this policy.
If a CamLust account is opened via a third party application or directly on a third person website, any information entered on that application or website (and not directly on a CamLust website) shall be shared with the application or third party website’s owner. Consider that sites such as these are ruled by their own privacy policies and that you are advised to review them before submitting personal information to them. CamLust cannot be held responsible for the information practices or content of third parties.
5. How CamLust makes use of the personal information we collect
We primarily collect personal information in order to give our users a pleasant, secure, and efficient experience. Your personal information may be used by us to:
- offer customer support and CamLust Services;
- send notices regarding your transactions and process transactions;
- collect fees, troubleshoot problems, and resolve disputes;
- enforce our User Agreement and prevent illegal and potentially prohibited activities;
- measure, customize, and improve the layout, content, and operation of our websites and applications, and CamLust Services;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers that have been created using your communication preferences;
- as authorized by our User Agreement, contact you at any telephone number through text (SMS), email, or voice call;
verify information with third parties and compare information for accuracy.
6. How you can change or access your personal information
At any time, it is possible to edit and review your personal information by logging into your account and reviewing your profile and account settings. It is possible to close your account via the CamLust website by sending a request to do so (email our Customer Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org). We will mark your CamLust account as “Closed” in our database in the event that it is closed but, in order to resolve disputes, collect any fees owned, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, enforce our User Agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law, we reserve the right to keep personal information from your account.
7. How we share personal information with other CamLust users
We could share some of your personal information with the company or person that is paying you or you are paying to process your payments. Your date of sign-up, contact information, the amount of payments you have received from CamLust users who are verified, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are given to CamLust users you transact with through CamLust. In addition, this and other information may be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access CamLust Services. These third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to enable CamLust Services, unless you have agreed to it.
If someone enters your Skype ID, email address, or other IM ID when sending you money, we will give them access to your registered name to allow them to verify that money is being sent to the appropriate address.
We may further provide the seller with your billing and shipping address to help complete your transaction if you buy services or goods and pay through CamLust. Under no condition is the seller allowed to market their services using this information unless you have given your permission for them to do so. In the event that payment to your seller fails or is invalid, details of the unsuccessful payment may be passed onto the seller by us. In order to enable dispute resolution, we may give a buyer the seller’s address. This is so goods may be returned to the seller.
We work with third parties to enable them to send or accept payments from or to you using CamLust (these third parties include merchants). As a result, we may share information about you with a third party, such as your email address, to notify you when you attempt to pay a third party or merchant and when a payment has been sent to you. We use this information to confirm that CamLust as a form of payment can be enabled and that you are indeed a CamLust customer, or to send you payment status notifications. Further, we will confirm your status as a CamLust customer to a third party when you ask us to do so.
Carefully consider that sellers, merchants, and users you buy from or contract with have independent privacy policies, and although CamLust’s user agreement only allows the other transacting party to use this information to provide CamLust Services, CamLust cannot be held accountable for their actions. This includes their information protection practices.
Regardless, we will not reveal your bank account or credit card numbers to anyone who has paid you or you have paid whilst using CamLust, or with the third parties that offer or use CamLust Services, except in cases where we are required to comply with a subpoena, credit card rules, or other legal processes, or when we have your permission to do so.
8. How you can contact us regarding privacy questions
Please open a ticket if you have concerns or questions regarding this policy.
9. How CamLust stores and protects personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with, and used to identify, a specific person. Information that has been made anonymous, so that it does not identify a specific user, is not considered to be personal information by us.
Your personal information is processed and stored by us on our computers where our facilities are based, in Europe and elsewhere. Security measures, including those of a technical, physical, and administrative kind, are used by us to safeguard your information and lessen the risks of misuse, loss, disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure.